If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Custom Search

Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2018

Want to know where your PR/WorkPermit/Citizenship/StudentVisa Application is stuck? Here is a way...

Hello Guys,

Long time, no see... I have been really too busy with my two little kids who make me run on my toes all the time. Anyways, I have answered many people through emails, and one question which many people ask me is this - How long is it going to take after my medical exam (or some other step)?

Well, here is the answer:

Access to Information and Privacy by Canadian Government 
The link is here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy.html

If you are inside Canada, you can choose "Privacy Act". It is free.
If you are outside Canada, you have to choose "Information Act". You will have to pay $5 to access this service either by debit/credit card.

This service takes exactly 30 days from the date of your application. Remember, only ask for soft and electronic copies. CDs or hard copies takes a lot of time, and may delay your IRCC application as the department then has to fetch that from IRCC. Electronic files are generated online and do not delay your application.

Best of luck guys, and I hope this helps!

Shruti

No comments:

Post a Comment