If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Custom Search

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Letter of invitation for visitor visa..here is the sample..

Hello Guys,

How are you? I know most of my friends are googling around to get a sample for an invitation letter that you want to send it for their spouse or parents or siblings visitor visa..I have added here a sample letter which I have used every time for my family and they have got the visa each time. I hope this letter is useful to you too..You may want to tweak it as per your needs ;)

Here is the letter...

The Canadian High Commission

<Address>

Date: <Date>


Subject: Letter of Invitation for Mr. ABC and Mrs. DEF

Dear Sir/Madam, 

This is to inform that my name is Ms. XYZ and I am a permanent resident of Canada, currently working as <position> at <Company Name>, <Company Address>. 

I have attached herewith a copy of each of my following documents:

• Passport (first and last pages) 

• My Permanent Resident Card (or Study permit/work permit)

• Driver’s License as proof of my residential address

• Bank Statement as proof of my financial standing

I would like to invite my parents (as named below) to visit me Canada during the summer time and enjoy the Rocky Mountains here in Alberta <Some genuine explanation>.

Name: Mr. ABC
Date of Birth: <DOB>
Relationship: Father

Name: Mrs. DEF
Date of Birth: <DOB>
Relationship: Mother

I confirm that my parents will stay at my residence at <Address>. I also confirm that I will happily cover all of my parent’s living expenses during their visit to Canada.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration of the attached visa application of my parents. 

Yours faithfully,



XYZ 
Phone: +1 XXX-XXX-XXXX
Email: yourname@email.com

Hope this letter grants visa to your dear ones too...

Best of luck!!!

Shruti

22 comments:

  1. Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't write 'yours sincerely' in a formal letter where you don't know the name of the person you are writing the letter to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Will correct it ASAP! That's a new learning for the night

      Delete
  3. How long does it take to hear back feom them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shruti,
    Really nice one. Appreciate it. My doubt is my company wants to mention for personal reasons we sanction leave for our employee Karthik for one month. Will embassy accept this? I can explain in detail what reason. But my company ready to give this type only. Can u suggest or advice any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it should be okay. As long as you will receive the letter, things should go fine.

      Delete
  5. Very helpful post!! My husband is in canada on student visa n i will be applying for visitor visa...do i need to submit my return flight ticket or what else can document can i submit as assurance that i will retuen to my country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will most likely ask you to show the return tickets when you will enter Canada. If you can somehow arrange an open ticket which can be cancelled later on or with a minimal fee, it will be good.

      Delete
  6. My son is on study visa to canada since April 2015.
    We both parents are in reputed govt. job. We have also got visitor visa to US. We wish to visit our son in Canada. Should we need letter of invitation or some other documents?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son is on study visa to canada since April 2015.
    We both parents are in reputed govt. job. We have also got visitor visa to US. We wish to visit our son in Canada. Should we need letter of invitation or some other documents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will need letter of invitation from your son inprder to apply for visitor visa. If you already have visitor visa for Canada, then you need nothing.

      Delete
    2. hello mam actually i want get some information about visitors visa for canada!! nd me and parents want to go there for a birthday party of my cosine!! nd we want an invitation letter for our relative that how can they invite us!! please help us !! can u send aa best invitation letter? please

      Delete
  8. Hi Shruti :)
    Thank u so much for the cover letter and ur blog.I would like to ask ur suggestion in something.Am preparing an application for my mom to visit us .I have been here in Canada for 6 months now.My husband works,but am unemployed.He has savings and checking accounts.The thing the saving account is empty cuz our savings are in a bank back home.Every month my husband withdraws from the bank in our home country to his checking account here.So do we represent bank statements of his savings in our home country and checking account here or what??
    Thanx Alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shruti :)!!
    Thank u so much for the cover letter and ur blog.I need ur suggestion in something. Am preparing an application for my mom to visit us.We have in Canada since 6 months as PR.My husband works,but am unemployed.He has a savings and checking account here but the savings is empty cuz all our savings r in a bank in our home country,and each month we withdraw an amount and we receive in the checking.So my question is do I present with the invitation letter bank statements of the checking account here along with the savings account back home????
    Am sorry if I wrote much, but what do I do??
    Thanx Alot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Shruti,
    I am visiting my brother in Alberta along with my family. We are also visiting other destinations in Canada and all expenses are borne by self. How does my brother, who is inviting me, make this clear in the invitation letter.

    Regards,

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, please help me , I want a letter of invitation to my son, he live alone for 3 yrs now after his father died, I want him to be with us ( his two brother is here) this Christmas , he is 35 years old , please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really awsome. just what i was looking for. saved me $50.
    i just had one question. im a canadien citizen, my husband is a permanent resident.
    i would like to invite my mother in law kn my behalf rather then my husband's.
    since i don't work. im a house wife. would it be possible for me to invite her . although we will easily be able to cover all her expenses durring the stay. but would we really need to provide the job details and bank statments for a simple visitir visa invitation letter ?
    thank u so much ��

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sruthi,
    I have some concerns regarding Canadian visiting visa letter. My sister and my mother wants to come to Canada to visit us. My sister is single and a second year university student. She is visiting for Family reunion and my other sister's convocation. Did she face any rejection in the process of application??.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for your valuable information. can you help me in finding out more detail on Canada visa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sruthi,
    please help me , I want a letter of invitation to my sister in Canada. she is 32 year old, unmarried.Recently she completed her Ph.D and providing home coaching for public administration and political science students.she has one year of teaching experience as an assistant professor.

    ReplyDelete