If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Custom Search

Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

How my sister got her student visa?

Hey guys,

Today I am going to share my sister's experience. How she got her student visa last year. I know rules are changed a little bit this year and I may be quite out dated on it, but there is no harm in getting to know how she got her visa when her visitor visa was rejected three months before she applied for her student visa.

I applied for her study here in a graduate certificate course in Algonquin College in Ottawa. She was admitted there in a week and then her process for student visa started. 

The first thing she applied was for Student Loan. Although our parents had enough money to support for her education, I forced them to have a loan paper ready by bank. My father being a bank manager in a public bank in India got that letter within a week.

Then she went to have her medicals upfront. Her medicals were done on the basis of her admission letter issued by Algonquin College and she got the receipt of her medicals.

Then she photocopied all her education certificates. She also sat for IELTS and passed the test.

Once she had done that, she went to the agent to see if she is missing anything. I would advise that if you are in India, "The Chopras" in Nehru Place and "Canam" are best to deal with. My brother went through Canam, although my sister and I went through "The Chopras" as Canam was to busy to handle us.

The agents helped her in little things, prepared her SOP which was perfect and any timeline that was missed was covered perfectly. They have standard templates for SOPs according to the country.

When they had applied for the visa, my sister was very scraed. She was already going through a lot of depression and we all prayed for us. After a week, she was given student visa and she is here in Canada.

So guys, I must say..never lose your hope. God is always seeing us and showering his blessings.

If one visa is rejected, apply again. God will surely get you through!!

- S

1 comment:

  1. I have also applied for the study visa in Canada as Canada is one of the most established countries. Canadian universities are ranked as the top universities in the entire world

    ReplyDelete