If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Custom Search

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

How to apply PostGraduate Work Permit? - Here are steps for you...

Hey Guys,

Studies are over and postgraduate work permit aka PGWP application in process. Well, I am sure with the new system, like me most of you would also have faced some issues with personal checklist in MyCIC. Well with here are some steps for you. I used these steps and I am sure these will be clear and helpful for you while applying for PGWP.

Note: Make sure you have access to scanner and credit card if you are applying online.

Here is the PDF that would assist step by step. I found it while I was searching proper information for myself..


Hope this helps!!!

Shruti

No comments:

Post a Comment